Bibliography Workflow (precursor)
Zotero to: LaTeX+moderncv and hugo+academic
I recently switched from Mendeley to Zotero - or rather from Mendeley Desktop to the Zotero Desktop App. This had multiple reasons:
- It had started a (long) while ago when I couldn’t make papers accessible on the web in a way (anymore) so that users wouldn’t have to login first
- The file upload/syncing to the web (for the users with login…) was very fluky, and the bug tracker for this issue has very long history.
- Eventually, in the course of the implementation of the GDPR mendeley started to encrypt our data - which seemed wrong on many levels but most notably on the one that connected this to the GDPR.
So, with Zotero my workflow to (semi-automatically) update my CV needed to be adapted… and so did the workflow to update my website. This old website was made with Jekyll and I was quite happy with it. Well, yes, still, for reasons-for-another-post I decided to give Hugo a try.
The new mix now looks like this:
- Zotero + Better BibTeX for Zotero automatically feeding biblatex files into
I found these links very helpful…: